Sunday, August 3, 2014

Is any of this NEWS the truth?

Ask G4T NEWS

A while ago G4T came out and reported that the alternative news sites including INFOWARS and various others were all what he called filled with 'play acting and stage acting.'  I'm wondering if all the recent reports about the Obama government by all of these sources including the various concerns of water contamination in Ohio, the Ebola virus, some kind of flesh eating bacteria, and all the various war reports coming out of Ukraine, Israel, Iraq, and Libya have any level of credibility:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2013/12/g4t-reveals-truth-movement-is-now-lie.html 

Is there any truth in the news or any news in the truth?  Pilate once asked Jesus, "What is truth?"  It almost seems that we are entering into this unusual age of deceitfulness which may in fact be the strong delusion sent by God himself. 

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
--II THESSALONIANS 2.11-12

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
--JOHN 18.36-38





...developing...