Saturday, February 7, 2015

Will there be an INTEREST RATE INCREASE?

? %

Raising INTEREST RATES won't do a damn thing with our DISHONEST CREATED MONETARY SYSTEM of Federal Reserve Notes.  Real honest money however is being destroyed at the discretion of the world banking cartel.  So what if the interest rate goes up to 1%!  Will that give you any return on your savings?  Banks make a handsome FRACTIONAL RESERVE on all of our deposits and we get a sliver of nothing in return only to be taken advantage of continuously.  

Lately I doubt Jesus is coming anytime soon.  I'm starting to become as one who says, "Art thou he that should come or do we look for another?"  Although I am one of THEM THAT BELIEVE, I'm count myself as one that is scarcely saved.

One more note:  I know some of you read my posts here on The News UNIT and especially those of you that did me wrong in my employment and ruined my financial solvency in this life after 20 years of working and saving for my rainy day that suddenly came upon me.  Many of you must have had your conscience seared with a hot iron.  I don't feel sorry for you at all either.  In fact I hate you with perfect hatred and count you my enemies.  Remember that!  If you want to blab about that not being Christlike or whatever it doesn't even phase me because I know the scripture and rightly divide the word of truth.  Those of you who only know scripture when it's convenient for you know nothing at all and you can just go to your own place.