Tuesday, May 5, 2015

U.S. STOCK FUTURES TURNING RED in PRE MARKET

*****WALL STREET WARNING*****

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Jobs_and_People/Police/Siren_2.gif


 
Are investors prepared for what's coming?

Even Bill Gross is terrified

If they have Warren Buffett on CNBC they are afraid


My spirit is troubled today after a night of a good rest for some reason.  Although I don't believe that I hear directly from the Lord in matters of foretelling what is ahead for some reason my cogitations are troubling me about that state of this world and the signs of various things that suggest the day of Christ may not be far away.  Although I refuse to set dates or make any false statements outside of the scripture of truth I can honestly say that it may be the Holy Spirit preparing them that believe for something that is about to shake the entire world.

Those of us who are in Christ Jesus are not looking for various signs that were given during the ministry of the apostles but we know that the scriptures are about to be fulfilled.

WATCH THE FUTURES:

...developing...